L.A. Desserts, Inc. is committed to ensuring its website, theivyrestaurants.com, is accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with disabilities. All of the pages on its website have been re-designed using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and Level AA Success Criteria as our guide. Here are some of the things we have done:
- Revised interface components across the site for keyboard operation and tested them with popular screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA with Chrome on Windows and VoiceOver on Safari on Mac.
- Provided alternate text for images.
- Provided descriptive links and buttons.
- Introduced headings for quick navigation for screen readers.
- Provided visual contrast between text and the background, and in some cases where text is over an image we provided shadow to ensure easy reading.
- Created a responsive design that wraps text when using browser magnification.
- Created a pause button in the top right corner for moving carousels
- And much more ...
If you experience any difficulty accessing this website, please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone, (310) 278-2909, or by mail, L.A. Desserts, Inc., 113 N. Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90048.